Friday 23 May 2014

☾ R e f l e c t i o n s ☽



"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8


Sometimes it is hard not getting to meet Chek over the week, and I think it's more difficult for me! However, I know I can't be weak. This is not healthy. Slowly, I hope I learn to understand and practice the above quote: to be "patient...kind...protects...trusts...perseveres...". I believe I am still growing, that we are still growing, building on what we have. So I am not worried, but I guess I get easily caught up in the moment and my emotions spill over into my logic. I just pray that God will give me the strength to persevere and see what is most important in the present moment :-)



On a side note, I guess I should use my time more wisely. Maybe even spend more time with myself, because I know myself best