Saturday 23 August 2014

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."











It's been a tough, tough week. Each day, it is harder to just wake up and drag myself to school. However, I am so thankful for my adorable classmates who really make each day at school liveable. Don't know what I'd do without them (Troll Cheryl, Kitty Marianne, Kitty Owner JY, Fat Cat Aman, Vintage Vinitha, Laughing Rachel, Dick Osmond, Bo Chan, ...).

I just pray that God gives us the strength to not give up in this last part of our A Level journey. I hope we can also find strength from each other to keep us going :-)

Oh! We celebrated Kitty Owner JY's birthday on Thursday. Yuyan and Shruti made a super cute cake at Icing Room - they wrote "NNP", "FAK U" and drew a dolphin!

Thursday is the same day Gentle Bones came to SAJC to perform! Sigh, slightly sad that I did not get to watch him perform but I am thankful that I do not like him that much or else I would be feeling much sadder haha.

Lastly, the bottom two pictures were taken after Economics tuition with my Mr. Chekmypants :-) The white layer is not a platform, but actually foam?! Pretty disgusting if you think about it, haha!

Can't wait for this to end and be able to go on awesome holiday trips with family and friends :-)



- D E L A Y E D    G R A T I F I C A T I O N -