Friday 5 September 2014

Step Up Friday


     

     




     


     

   

Awesome Friday date with my favourite Foo :-)

We had tuition from 11am-1pm before having some (sinful) KFC for lunch. Then we went for our Step Up: All In movie at Lido! Was pretty excited when (some of) my favourite dancers came on screen! So happy that they get to love what they do because they deserve it.

After that we walked around in ION for a bit while I munched on pretzels from Auntie Anne's. To end off our fabulous fridate, we watched two Doctor Who episodes, no surprise to that haha. But they were very intense because Matt Smith's season is coming to and end. I don't think I am ready for such a big change yet :-( I hope season 8 will prove to be worth its while!


So blessed to have this fab boy, thanks chookurella :-) Time to work hard for the upcoming prelims and of course As. Let this short break bring me further and stronger than before!