Thursday 2 October 2014

b r e a k a w a y


I ended school early today and decided to head to Quiznos @ Novena Square 2 to study. Turned out it was not as productive as I thought it'd be, but I am happy Chek came along and visited me and we went to explore Novena (again) hehe.

We decided to head to the rooftop, which is actually a smoking corner area but thank goodness nobody was there when we went. The place looks really different compared to night time, like the last time we came. The wind was really strong and almost breathtaking hehe. Guess this is one of the simple pleasures we've got to find in the midst of everything, especially in a 99% urbanised city like Singapore.


Some pictures below :-)



((hehe, I really like this picture - the natural sun flare makes it perfect))


((my all green boy surrounded by green bushes hehe))







After learning about cloud formation in Geography, I never fail to be amazed by the cumulonimbus clouds that surround the skies of Singapore. I think they are really beautiful and magnificent :-)



Read about this cafe on the Internet once! However, I've yet to try the coffee or food because I always feel shy about going to places filled with adults + the menus is slightly more pricey so it is not that suitable for cheaper dates hehe.

Address:
10 Sinaran Drive #08-37
Novena Medical Centre
S307506

Opening Hours:
Mon to Fri: 8am – 6pm

Sat: 8am – 2pm

Phone Number:
6397 7165




Justine driving to ahyi's house for dinner! With more practise, you will be better, don't worry child.

Baby Audrey! Sigh, she's so so adorable - the way she looks at you with her huge eyes and soft fish ball cheeks :--)


Not forgetting the eldest one - Meredith Tok Yi Ling hehehe! I was pretty happy today because I managed to play with her more + she laughed quite a lot with me! Ahyi said she is much more happier to see us (visitors) because it is usually just the few family members at home to keep this baby entertained hehe.


I'm really happy to be rather close with my cousins and their adorable children! can't wait to grow up with them just as my older cousins did with us :-)