Tuesday 21 October 2014

Spectacles @ Eyezone Optical Pte Ltd




Bought new specs with Chek today! Actually ordered them yesterday, but since we did not have enough money on us we asked to collect the specs tomorrow when we could pay.

Overall really happy with our new specs :-) I convinced Chek to buy a pair in preparation for army days while he convinced me to get these pair of hipster glasses ^_^ And for the first time trying out such a different style of specs, I would say it’s a hell of a good buy!

I think Eyezone Optical Pte Ltd is really heaven. They offer spectacle frames at $38/$48/$68, so adding on another $30 for non-reflective lens only cost me $78 in total for my spectacles! Plus, this time round, a super friendly (not over-friendly) staff assisted us :-) She really made the experience much better – she even helped me pick the colour of my spectacles! Thank you, miss :’)
Hehe, the cute thing is last time Chek was the one who had the hipster glasses while I always stuck to black frames. However, now the roles are reversed! ^_^

Eyezone Optical Pte Ltd

Address:
Blk 184 Toa Payoh Central
#01-366
S310184

Opening Hours:
11am-9pm

Phone Number:
6251 9202