Monday 6 October 2014

Studying + Shopping + Singapore Polo Club

S T U D Y I N G
Favourite study place right now! Some pavilions located near Bishan North Shopping Mall. It's really breezy, not too sunny and quite for most of the time :-)



Beautiful pictures of my cutiepie and the shirt Justine bought for him from Korea!

Hair grow out faster please! Though it's a new look and I am enjoying it :-)






S H O P P I N G
I was looking for a pair of sandals, which were not really like sandals (?) It's kind of in trend now. I went to BHG @ Bishan to have a look. I saw some potential ones but this pair got me at a 'hello', hehe! Truthfully, I am a but put off by the velcro part which keeps the shoe and my legs together because I am afraid it might not last. However, the shoe is really comfortable with its waterproof, rubber base!

I like how it resembles Birkenstock shoes because I really like the simplicity of their designs. What's better, and what I was actually looking more for, was that it was waterproof! When Birkenstocks get wet, they become very icky and smiley :-(

So I am happy with my buy!




S I N G A P O R E         P O L O         C L U B

Chek and I went for a swim, after being invited by my mum here :-) We've been here once and we always feel slightly uncomfortable due to the overpowering number of Europeans like British people here. However, I still had a fun time exercising and working them gluteus! Hehe. I guess it's best to come on weekday mornings when there are not so many children splashing in the pool ^_^







Satay sticks
Hamburger, tomato soup 
Thin crust pizza - salami, sausages, bacon

It was really delicious! Every dish, which I had a bite of hehe.