Monday 6 April 2015

Choice


Yesterday I made a pretty important decision (at this point of 2015 I guess). Of course now I am having slight moments of guilt and a little regret but overall I believe this path I am on for the upcoming months is meant to be.

I guess I chose dance over travelling during dance practice on Sunday. I enjoyed trainings and knew that if I missed so many practices I'd have a hard time catching up + I won't be able to get to know the team better :-(

I just want to remind myself (and anyone out there who actually reads this blog haha) to not be afraid to make decisions in life. Make sure you know what you want and pursue that, because you don't want to regret later on in life about the things you chose to let go. This is especially so for your passions and the people you treasure in your life.

Hahaha, okay guess it's enough 'teacher' time but yes. I am excited for life ahead in 2 0 1 5 ! :-)