Friday 19 June 2015

bebes


 Had bunch @ Paddington House of Pancakes! This Oslo dish has super delicious smoked salmon and scrambled eggs ^_^ I keep forgetting that I do not particularly like their sweet pancake combination with salty foods.

 Tan sisters


 Pearls & Wati~

 Tried Pop Tarts for the first time!! Thankfully it did not taste like cardboard (I think I heard that somewhere).

TIP: Warm these babies up in the oven to make them taste 1000 x better!




 Point A

 Point B!




 Nuuuaaa~



Billiard time!!! Slowly getting better :'-)





 Cute belt!






 Talented choir peeps!

 Modelz, teach me how to be beautz senpai~







After Sean's class! Super happy he choreographed to "So What" by Far East Movement :-) A little change from his usual style of R&B ^_^

Had a super fun fun time sweating it out and then just chilling with these 3 looking at pictures of actors/actresses we think are handsome/pretty, hahaha!